FrostPharma is active within a complex global oversight environment – patient safety, product efficiency and quality are of crucial significance. We ensure that the medicines we acquire, store and distribute meet the high standard requirements we set and are fully compatible with the applicable legislation and regulations.
FrostPharma’s management and staff continuously commit to meeting the following goals:
• To achieve and maintain the highest standard in terms of quality and service in all parts of our business.
• To acquire and provide medicines of the highest quality, safety and efficacy, medicines that respond to customer expectations in an accommodating and cost-effective manner and in good time.
• Working with, and continuously developing a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the guidelines defined in the Guidelines on Good Manufacturing and Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
• To ensure that our employees have full insight into the requirements that QMS places on them in terms of their professional fields and areas of responsibility.
• To ensure that the customers’ requirements and expectations are clarified, communicated and fulfilled, in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
For more information about Swedish legislation and Swedish license terms, please go to: www.mpa.com